Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery –Professional 6.0
Verdict: Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional is the best partition recovery software with some advanced features. It offers a set of highly useful features to recover lost or deleted data like documents, photos, audios, and videos from Windows based system and supported external media. The tool supports recovering RAW data from severely corrupt media. In addition, it caters the need of disk cloning and imaging.
Program: Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional
Date of Launch: May, 2013
Company: Stellar Data Recovery
Supported OS: The Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional can run on the latest Windows 8 platform. The other versions of Windows platform that are supported by Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional are mentioned below.
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Supported File Systems: The Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional supports data recovery from the following types of drive and volume.
- License Types: The software is available in a single user license for a lifetime.
- A Single user license: A single user license can be installed on a single system.
- Price: A single software license of Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional version costs $99. However, you can also add a recovery CD while purchasing it, at an additional cost of $20.
- Overall Rating: 9 out of 10
- What It Does: The tool efficiently and safely recovers lost or deleted partitions from Windows based systems. In addition, it allows recovery of different kinds of data from optical media as well as externally connected media.
- Availability: The Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional is available in two versions.
- Demo Version – The demo version can be used to check the credibility of the software.
- Licensed Version – A licensed version can be purchased to avail full features of the software.
However, the downloaded file is an executable file (.exe)
- Installation Time: The software takes hardly 30 seconds to get installed.
- Space Required: The software requires a minimum of 50 MB of free space to get installed.
- Minimum Processor and Memory Required: A Pentium Class processor and 512 MB of RAM are the minimum requirements for a hassle-free installation of the software.
- Test Environment:
The software was tested under three different test environments.
Test Environment 1
OS Version: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Celeron 1.50 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Volume Type: FAT
Free space available on Boot Volume : 700 MB
Test Environment 2
OS Version: Windows Vista
Processor: Intel core i3 3.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Volume Type: ExFAT
Free space available on Boot Volume: 40 GB
Test Environment 3
OS Version: Windows 8
Processor: Intel core i5 3.6 GHz
Volume Type: NTFS
Memory: 4 GB
Free space available on Boot Volume: 80 GB
The software got easily installed on all the three different environments within 30 seconds. The main interface of the software displayed the following recovery options: Drive Recovery, CD DVD Recovery, Photo Recovery, and Email Recovery.
The drive recovery option allows selecting volumes to recover data. Once you choose a drive for recovery, you can perform four types recovery operation: Quick Recovery, Deleted Recovery, Advanced Recovery, and Raw Recovery.
Instructions for Users: In case the volume you want to recover is not listed under the ‘Drive Recovery’ option, you can search for the lost volumes by clicking on ‘Click Here to Search Lost Volumes’ just below the ‘Drive’ Recovery’ option.
CD DVD Recovery
The CD DVD recovery option allows you to recover data from optical media as well. You need to just select the optical media from the list and click ‘Scan Now’.
The photo recovery feature searches volume to recover lost photos and other multimedia files. It also allows you to search photos from externally connected hard drives.
Instructions for Users: Once you select the drive to recover photos, click on the ‘Scan Now’ button on the right. You can click the File Type option below that to recover photos based on file types.
The software supports recovery of MS Outlook (PST) and Outlook Express (DBX) files.
Instructions for Users: You can either directly select the PST file or click on the ‘Find PST…’ button, if you do not know its location. Once done, click ‘Start Recovery’ to initiate the recovery process.
It allows you to create an image, clone the drive, and check the drive status.
In addition, you can also resume recovery from an already saved image on the system.
Ease of Use: The software has a self-explanatory interface, which makes the entire process very easy to perform.
- Compress files before recovery
- Allows you to check SMART attributes of your hard drive
- User friendly Interface
- Available as only a single user license that can be installed on a single system.
Overall, the Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional is an ultimate software to recover data from lost partitions on Windows platform. The software supports recovery from different kinds of data loss situations.
Out of the many professional data recovery tools, Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional is an ideal tool to recover almost all types of data.
The tool uses an advanced approach for a seamless recovery of data from different data loss situations.
What About You:
Have you ever been in a situation where you have lost all your data present on a Windows based system?
Or, have you ever used this tool before?
You can recover all your lost or deleted partitions using this tool. If you want, you can share your experience about the Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery – Professional.